Success stories and strategies shared by Indie founders on how they’ve found success on this platform
- Pieters Levels documented the entire process of how he built a new startup and launched it to the front page of Reddit
- How we gathered thousands of users to our app for free, using Reddit ( >2.1k upvotes on Reddit -> actual Reddit post inside)
- Jaskaran grew his newsletter subscription to 2000 subscribers, at a growth rate of 70-100+ subscribers per week in last two months, all using Reddit
- Gio shares his strategy on getting over 300+ upvotes on Reddit and getting over 1900 visits to his site and eventually, 480 email on his waitlist.
- The key strategies used to get to 200 customers and $2k in revenue within 30 days for Hodlbot; a customizable cryptocurrency trading bot
- How I got my first 100 newsletter subscribers from Reddit; 50-70% open rate 1 month after launch
- A Tweet thread by a digital product maker on the key points on how to get organic traffic via Reddit
- Check out this successful example post on Reddit to promote and gain subscribers, without getting hate or downvoted
- How we used growth hacking on Reddit and got 4000+ new visitors in one day
- Don't know where to market your product/startup? Check out these 37 subreddits where you can pitch your product/business
- Choosing a right time to post on a subreddit is also crucial. You don’t want to be posting when most of the users are not online. This tool shows you the best time to post in any subreddit, coupled with analysis and stats.
⬇️ Get 100 growth strategies database for free ⬇️
Download a curated database of 100 growth strategies shared by indie founders from our Gumroad page below for free.