How indie founders are selling & getting sales before even launching their products or having a working product to sell.
- How I got $10K in preorders in 3 days -> selling a digital product on Notion
- This guy made $25,000 on launch day for his coding ebook. Check out the process and how he made $4k in pre-sales selling an empty PDF file!
- This self-publishing Ebook creator shares her pricing strategy that got her 1500 sales within 2 days
- 14 days, $14K in sales, 1,000 customers and what worked for me
- Pre-Launched a course, over 60% slots filled in first 10 days
- How to generate 700+ leads in 24 hours and get featured by Product Hunt (Spending $0)
- How this founder built a pre-launch list of over 3000 email subscribers to run a Kickstarter Campaign that Made $15k In 28 Hours
- No audience? No problem. Learn how this founder made $6,116 from his product launch with no prior audience
- How I got $10K in preorders in 3 days for my product toolkit
- My Guide Attracted 2,100 People in 3 Days. Here's the Behind-the-Scenes
- How I Gained 1,000 Email Subscribers in 4 Months, Using Only Medium
- The lessons learnt from a $1,200 revenue launch of a no-code tool for SEO
- How I validated my startup idea & made sales without an actual product
- I self-published a learn-to-code book and made nearly $5,000 in pre-orders
- This freelancer grew his online community to $1k MRR within a few weeks after quitting his gig
⬇️ Get 100 growth strategies database for free ⬇️
Download a curated database of 100 growth strategies shared by indie founders from our Gumroad page below for free.