= generating hundreds or thousands of pages or articles from a set of data using automation, with the goal of making these pages rank well on Google and bring IN organic traffic.
Check out how these indie founders use Programmatic SEO to boost their sites’ visits and automate content creation.
- Buildd, a website about startups’ founders, shared how they created a side project & uses Programmatic SEO to drive over 1M monthly traffic! Their 5-steps process shows you how to get started with the data you have and create hundred of pages automatically.
- Nicolás Cerdeira, the founder of Failory, a website dedicated to startups’ interviews and news, shared how he used Programmatic SEO to get his site visits to over 110,000 users. He shared a 4-step process to get started and how he did it for Failory.
- Veed, an online video editing software, did over $7M in Annual Recurring Revenue and have 25k paying users just 5 years after launch. Check out this brilliant analysis on how their content and Programmatic SEO strategy gets them more than 1.1M organic traffic from Google Search.
- Using a space of 1 week, DelightChat, an Ecommerce SaaS tool, published out over 300 pages of content and their daily impressions on Google Search went from 100 to 6,000 in 6 weeks. Co-founder Preetam Nath shared the entire process on how they accomplished this feat.
- This programmer shared how he uses a little coding to get started on Programmatic SEO, which eventually got his Amazon’s products reviews website its first traffic of over 4,000 impressions and 10 visitors a day.
- 1.67M Total Impressions for a 1 year of programmatic SEO project. The founder of TheHiveIndex.com shares his knowledge in this quick and easy-to-read Twitter thread.
- Still trying to get your head around what is Programmatic SEO? Check out this useful resource page to understand more and how to get started.
- Ready to invest in Programmatic SEO but don’t know how to get started? Check out this step-by-step process from finding your keywords to creating landing pages and building links at scale.
- This Y-Combinator non-profit startup that help low-income families file bankruptcy for free, shared how they leverage Editorial SEO and Programmatic SEO to compete for attention against their multi-billion dollar public competitors.
- This article dived into how major companies such as Zapier, Kapwing and Airtable uses Programmatic SEO to acquire thousands of users for free.
- This company build a programmatic web app and uses Programmatic SEO to get over 500K pages indexed and over 70% monthly traffic growth.
- Got a WordPress website? Check out how to get started for free in ~10 minutes using existing plugins. This guy showed how he made a 1,370 posts website using a CSV of nutrition info for popular foods.
Download a curated database of 100 growth strategies shared by indie founders from our Gumroad page below for free.